- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“It’s a sloppy, loud party — and that seemed like our kind of thing,” Fey says in a new promo for the show, which airs live on NBC Jan. 13.
“Television and film get to be together, so the beautiful people of film rub shoulders with the horrible, disgusting people of television,” Poehler adds.
The pair have some big plans for the evening and reveal it won’t be an ordinary Globes. For one thing, Fey would like to win best picture.
“Me, as a person, winning best picture would be unprecedented. Especially since I didn’t really make a movie this year,” she says. And they both are a little hazy on what this year’s big awards contenders are, because they claim to be out of touch with pop culture.
To wit: their pick for this year’s best drama actor?
“Daniel Day-Lewis for Avatar,” the women say in unison.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day