- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kate Hudson certainly showed skin in her shimmering Michael Kors gown on Sunday night at the Golden Globes, but all eyes were on her gorgeous diamonds. 20.00 carat round brilliant diamond-drop earrings set in platinum by Forevermark peeked through the blond beauty’s new A-line lob.
In addition to the earrings, Forevermark diamond eternity band set in 18k white gold, and another in 18k oxidized gold, rounded out Hudson’s accessories, costing roughly $1.3 million. Talk about looking like a million bucks — literally.
“Kate’s look has a slight nod to ‘60s glamour while maintaining a unique and contemporary edge that is true to her personal style,” says Hudson’s stylist Sophie Lopez (No. 18 on THR‘s Power Stylists of 2015 list). “Forevermark jewelry was the perfect complement and helped to complete her look with its clean and timeless design.”
Well done, ladies.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day