- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paramedics were called to the Golden Globes after a male attendee passed out at his table.
A spokesperson for the Beverly Hills Police Department confirmed paramedics were called to the scene for an unknown medical emergency, but the call was canceled before paramedics arrived.
See more Golden Globes: Red-Carpet Arrivals
Hollywood Foreign Press Association president Theo Kingma said the man passed out because he was too hot sitting under the lights up front.
According to the BHPD spokesperson, the Beverly Hills Fire Department looked at the man and determined he was OK. The man did not receive medical treatment.
Jan. 11, 8:30 p.m. A previous version of this article incorrectly identified Richard Perry, the boyfriend of Jane Fonda, as the Golden Globe attendee who passed out, causing paramedics to respond to the scene. According to a rep for Fonda, it was an unidentified man at a nearby table. THR regrets the error.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Has Been Checked Into Hospice Care After His “Ghastly” Cancer Diagnosis