- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prince knows how to make an entrance.
A star-studded audience including Viola Davis and Channing Tatum cheered when Prince — wearing some distinctive glasses — surprised the audience onstage at Sunday’s Golden Globes.
Prince’s signature funky style turned heads as he announce the winner of the Golden Globe for best original song. He handed the golden statuette to winners John Legend and Common for their song “Glory” from the film Selma, which is also nominated for best drama this year.
But others were just as happy to see the pop icon.
See more Golden Globes: Red-Carpet Arrivals
“PRINCE WINS,” tweeted Kat Dennings, while comedian Kumail Nanjiani tweeted, “Prince is getting more Prince as time passes.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”