- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The David Fincher mystery was the stage actress’ first feature film, where she was praised for her performance as Ben Affleck’s concerned but loyal twin sister, Margo. Coon also has been a revelation in HBO’s The Leftovers, where she plays Nora Durst, one of the ensemble’s most tragic characters — a woman who lost her entire family in the Departure. The drama has been renewed for a second season, which begins production in Austin this month.
Coon will be going straight from her starring run in the Off Broadway play Placebo, which marked her return to the New York stage since earning a Tony nomination and winning a Theatre World Award for her Broadway debut in the 2012 revival of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (where she met her husband, Tracy Letts, who starred as George).
Coon continues to be repped by Sanders Armstrong Caserta and Peikoff Mahan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day