- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Even Google has gotten into the Avengers: Endgame hype.
When users of the popular search engine enter Thanos, an Easter egg for the recently released Marvel film appears.
Step one: just search “Thanos.” Once there, the gauntlet of the mad titan will appear on the right-hand corner of the screen.
Step two: Click the gauntlet and see what happens. Be patient.
The highly anticipated Marvel movie opened in the U.S. Thursday night.
Overseas, the film already crossed the $200 million mark in the Middle Kingdom early Friday evening Beijing time.
Endgame was released in China on Wednesday. It bowed to $107.2 million, smashing the all-time single-day record previously held by local tentpole Monster Hunt 2 (2019) at $85 million.
In North America, the movie is projected to open between $270 million-$300 million.
Endgame was directed by the Russo brothers, who shot the movie back-to-back with last year’s Infinity War.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day