- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Even more performers have been confirmed for the 2016 Grammys.
Today (Jan. 27), the Recording Academy announced a trio of live duets for the Feb. 15 show.
A pair of country superstars will combine forces, as Carrie Underwood and Sam Hunt will hit the Grammy stage together. In addition, the show will also feature a duet between best new artist nominees Tori Kelly and James Bay and another between Ellie Goulding and R&B artist Andra Day.
“It’s such an honor to be on the Grammy stage,” Day said. “I have always been thrilled by the collaborative performances. Ellie is an amazing talent and I hope our performance will be a testament to the power of music, its ability to transcend, and its limitless possibilities.”
These artists join previously announced performers Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Little Big Town and the Weeknd on the 2016 Grammy lineup.
Hosted by LL Cool J, the 58th annual Grammy Awards are set for Feb. 15 at 8 p.m. (ET). The show will air live on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day