- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
It’s been a year since tween sensation Greyson Chance stole Ellen DeGeneres’ heart with his cover of Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi” and now his debut album is ready for release.
Hold On ‘Til the Night officially hits shelves on August 2, but Chance will be offering fans the opportunity to pre-order a specially packaged version of the CD, including a bonus DVD, during an appearance on QVC this Sunday, July 10. The singer will appear at 10 a.m. ET to perform select songs off the new album, as well.
Hold On ‘Til the Night explores the trials and tribulations of middle school life with tracks including “Unfriend You,” “Heart Like Stone” and “Cheyenne.” It lends itself to easy listening with a solid mixture of slow ballads and head-bobbing beats.
After discovering Chance on YouTube, DeGeneres signed him as the first artist to her newly developed “eleveneleven” record label. She has since signed 16-year old Tom Andrews from the U.K., 11-year old Savannah Robinson and even pop star Jessica Simpson.
Watch the music video for Chance’s lead single below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day