- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Game Show Network is adding another game show to its slate.
The network has greenlighted traveling game show The Line, which offers people the chance to win cash and prizes by playing outrageous games while waiting in a line, it was announced Tuesday.
Jeff Davis (Whose Line Is It Anyway?) and Candace Bailey (Attack of the Show) will co-host the series, from High Noon Entertainment. Production begins July 19 in Nashville.
“The goal of The Line is to take the joy of game directly to communities across the country and we are so excited that GSN’s first stop is Nashville,” said Amy Introcaso-Davis, executive vp programming and development at GSN. “We have taken something most people dislike — waiting in line — and turned it into the most fun you have ever had, with cash, prizes and 500 new friends!”
“We love creating game formats, and this one is terrific because it combines both the intellectual and the physical, as well as dual gameplay that takes place both inside the dome and outside in line,” said executive producer Jim Berger, CEO of High Noon Entertainment.
Berger, Patrick Jager and Michael Dietz are executive producers.
Bailey is repped by APA, Silver Lining Entertainment and Morris Yorn. Davis is repped by Interlink Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day