- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fast-fashion retailer H&M’s highly anticipated beauty line has arrived just in time for fall. The 700-piece collection, which launched in 900 U.S. stores yesterday as well as online, features a vast array of skincare, face, eye, lips, hair and nail products — even beauty tools and bags — all priced below $24.99.
Read more This Is What Zendaya Thinks About Beauty
Enormous “beauty departments” house the products, which are packaged in simple, elegant designs of mainly black, white and pastel shades. Following the launch of the initial beauty line, the retailer has plans to roll out premium as well as eco-conscious collections. Given the Swedish giant’s penchant for a speedy turnaround, we have no doubt that the specialty lines as well as the planned seasonal collections will hit the market soon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball