- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A hacking collective is claiming that it has leaked unaired episodes of Funderdome, ABC’s upcoming show hosted by Steve Harvey.
The Dark Overlord, a hacker collective that gained notoriety for leaking new episodes of the Netflix’s hit show Orange Is the New Black back in April, tweeted Sunday that it had uploaded eight episodes of Harvey’s new show onto the illegal file sharing site Pirate Bay. On Sunday, The Hollywood Reporter was in contact with The Dark Overlord, which confirmed the latest leak.
Funderdome is slated to premiere June 11 on ABC.
The Dark Overlord had threatened ABC on Friday with a leak of one of its programs. On Sunday it announced that it had leaked the Funderdome episodes.
Created by Harvey and Shark Tank producer Mark Burnett, Funderdome is a reality competition show where entrepreneurs go head-to-head in pitching their ideas and winning seed money for their fledgling business.
ABC’s “Steve Harvey’s Funderdome” Episodes 1-8 from an entirely unaired television series: https://t.co/iL5kP8Rk5Y
— thedarkoverlord (@tdohack3r) June 5, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day