- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bride-to-be Hailey Bieber threw a wild bachelorette party for her female friends on Wednesday night, and the celebrations included her sister Alaia Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, Maeve Reilly, Kelia Moniz and Natalie Manuel Lee.
Before the night out, Jenner was spotted at a Hustler store, giggling while buying phallic cups and straws, sex toys and lingerie for her pal Hailey.
The model donned a strapless white midi-dress, a veil and her blinged-out “Bieber” necklace for the event in Los Angeles, and her sister took to Instagram to share an adorable photo of the duo. “Let the games begin,” she wrote alongside a bunch of heart and ring emojis.
Hailey and Justin Bieber legally wed in a Manhattan courthouse in September of last year, but the couple is reported to have their more traditional second wedding ceremony in South Carolina this weekend with friends and family.
See photos from the bachelorette party via fan Twitter accounts below.
— Mika (@Mika061994) September 26, 2019
— X17online.com (@x17online) September 26, 2019
— afaf (@TheLegendBizzle) September 26, 2019
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day