- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Henry Winkler’s Fonzie will reunite with his Happy Days cast this Sunday to raise funds for the Democratic Party of Wisconsin — home state of the iconic sitcom.
Joined by Ron Howard (Richie Cunningham), Don Most (Ralph Malph), Anson Williams (Potsie Weber), Marion Ross (Marion Cunningham), as well as writer Lowell Ganz plus a few special guests, the event will be available for a minimum donation of $1, with all proceeds aiding Joe Biden’s campaign in the key battleground state.
“We’re thrilled a show made famous in Milwaukee is coming back home to help make Donald Trump a one-term President,” said Ben Wikler, Chair of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin. “We know all roads to the White House go through the Badger State, and with the cast of ‘Happy Days’ helping us raise money to take back the White House, we believe even more we can deliver a victory on November 3rd.”
Similar to the recent Princess Bride reunion featuring Cary Elwes and Robin Wright that was held for Wisconsin Democrats, the Happy Days reunion will feature fan questions, and behind-the-scenes stories from the cast and crew.
More information can be found at wisdems.org/happydays.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day