- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After the revolution, illusion remains the ultimate weapon — for both sides of a new global conflict. Spinning out of the Hasbro property crossover Revolution, IDW Publishing’s new M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand series launches this week showing Matt Trakker and company come to grips with a new world where nothing is what it seems, and Heat Vision has an exclusive preview of the first issue.
Written by Brandon Easton with art by Tony Vargas, the new M.A.S.K. series follows threads left untied by the Revolution series, which saw the Transformers, Micronauts, ROM and G.I. Joe clash for the first time, with the most obvious one being the threat posed by Miles Mayhew and his rogue black-ops V.E.N.O.M. team. But, as the preview below shows, that’s far from the only problem facing the M.A.S.K. organization in the short term.
M.A.S.K. No. 1 will be available digitally and in stores Wednesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day