- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The second international trailer for The Heat was released Wednesday, this one with even more action and comedy than the first.
Boston cop Shannon Mullins (Melissa McCarthy) is what some might call crazy. With her grungy dress, over-the-top crime-solving antics and mouth like a sailor, Mullins is far from the traditional image of a city police officer.
Sarah Ashburn (Sandra Bullock) is a “tight-ass” FBI special agent with a great reputation for closing cases but a poor one for making friends. She’s refined and good at her job, but, as her boss tells her, “none of the other agents like you.”
Both work in different ways. And both have never had a partner.
Now, with a drug lord on the loose, it’s up to this unlikely pair to work together and nab the criminal.
Coming from Bridesmaids director Paul Feig, this film promises laughs, F-bombs galore and McCarthy at one point looking for her captain’s “little girl balls.”
The Heat is scheduled to hit theaters April 5.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day