- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former The Hills star Heidi Montag has revealed her next reality gig will be VH1’s upcoming show Famous Food.
The 10-episode series will air in the fall and focus on seven celebrities’ attempts to open a West Hollywood eatery.
Montag told On Air With Ryan Seacrest that the program will be “about several celebrities coming together and building a restaurant, and working in it, and kind of figuring out the ins and outs of the restaurant business, and how to be successful in it.”
Other celebrities slated to star in the show include Real Housewives of New Jersey cast member Danielle Staub, former Bachelor Jake Pavelka, Three 6 Mafia members DJ Paul and Juicy “J”, former call girl Ashley Dupre and Sopranos actor Vincent Pastore.
Big Brother alum Mike Malin and the Dolce Group’s Lonnie Moore will mentor the contestants through the process, which will include everything from planning renovations to creating a menu. The winner will be chosen based on overall contribution to the restaurant’s success.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day