- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Opening Ceremony is back at it again with director Spike Jonze for a capsule collection inspired by his upcoming film, Her.
The range, featuring pieces for men and women, is inspired by the film, which stars Joaquin Phoenix as a man named Theodore Twombly who falls in love with a computer operating system (voiced by Scarlett Johansson). Inspoired in part by Twombly’s signature button-up shirts and high-waisted pants in bold and neutral colors, the Her collection features color-blocked sweatshirts, trousers in pastels and charcoals, patch-pocket jackets, quilted shearling coats and cool printed tees featuring scenes from the film. The pieces, priced between $105 and $450, are available at Opening Ceremony’s website as well as its boutiques in Los Angeles and New York.
This isn’t the first time OC founders Humberto Leon and Carol Lim have collaborated with pal Jonze, as they also released a collection for the director’s 2009 fantasy drama Where the Wild Things Are.
Her, named Best Film by the National Board of Review on Wednesday, hits theaters Dec. 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day