- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Earlier this year, high-fashion photographer Brooklyn Beckham, 17, was bestowed the honor of shooting the ad campaign for Burberry’s Brit fragrance. And now, the fruits of his labor have been revealed.
For the photoshoot, Beckham hit the streets of London to photograph fellow stylish teens (the entire day was captured on Snapchat, of course), including models Ben Rees, Lewis Helim, Todd Dorigo, Eliza Thomas, Liv Mason Pearson, Maddie Demaine, Carvell Conduah and Harry Pourdjis.
Though there was some backlash from the photographer community following the announcement of Beckham’s new gig, it appears that David and Victoria’s eldest spawn got the job done, producing moody portraits backlit by the setting London sun.
Naturally, Beckham’s photography skills were also captured, and folded neatly into the British fashion house’s final campaign video. Because how else would we know he shot them, right?
See the photos and the final video below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day