- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hitman 2 is coming.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and the independent game developer IO Interactive on Thursday morning announced the sequel with a live stream showing off the new title.
Hitman 2 features new sandbox settings filled with interactive environments for the player to explore and plan their assassinations using a wide array of tools, weapons, disguises and a roster of stealth techniques to set off their Rube Goldberg-esque death traps.
The sequel is a follow-up to 2016’s Hitman, also developed by IO Interactive, and is part of the long-running series that puts players in control of the world’s most deadly assassin, Agent 47. The new game sees Agent 47 on a mission to hunt down the deadly and elusive Shadow Client and unravel his powerful militia.
Hitman 2 introduces a new mode, Sniper Assassin, a stand-alone feature that brings a co-op experience to the series for the first time by allowing two players to work together online to take down their targets. The mode can also be enjoyed in single-player. Sniper Assassin is available to play now as an early-access bonus for consumers who pre-order Hitman 2 Standard, Silver, Gold or the collector’s edition.
Hitman 2 will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on Nov. 13.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day