- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Empire fans, get excited: Hood by Air is teaming up with the hit Fox series for an Empire-inspired collection.
The HBA.EMPIRE range, inspired by the show’s outspoken characters and most memorable moments, includes newsprint sweatshirts, dresses, shorts and tops featuring popular images and quotes from the series, as well as champagne glasses, keychains and a pillow backpack. Priced between $15 and $300, the line is available starting today on the New York-based brand’s website.
“For me, it’s all about Cookie! Since the first episode, Wednesday nights have become a tradition for my friends and I. We know every look, scene and catchphrase by heart,” says Hood By Air creative director Shayne Oliver in a statement. “When putting this collection together I wanted to shine a spotlight on the characters we loved (and hated) most as well as the moments immortalized in memes that keep us cracking up all day!”
So the next time you feel declaring the statement, “I want what’s mine,” you can just wear it instead. Cookie would be proud.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day