- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ben Schwartz, one of the co-stars of Showtime’s House of Lies and a scene-stealer on NBC’s Parks and Recreation, has joined the cast of Runner, Runner, New Regency’s drama starring Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake.
Schwartz also has been cast in 20th Century Fox’s new animated pilot Working Class Hero as one of the lead voices alongside Patton Oswalt.
The Lincoln Lawyer helmer Brad Furman is directing Runner, Runner, which is set in the world of online gambling and follows a gambler (Timberlake) who becomes a protege of an offshore gaming CEO (Affleck) after losing money to him, and tensions later arise.
Schwartz will play Timberlake’s friend.
Stone Village and Appian Way are producing the movie, which also has Gemma Arterton, Anthony Mackie and Sam Palladio on the roster. Production begins this summer in Puerto Rico.
Schwartz just wrapped the Occupant films production Better Living Through Chemistry with Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan and Sam Rockwell. He also just taped a guest spot on Fox’s animated Bob’s Burgers.
Schwartz is repped by WME, Tom Sawyer Entertainment, and Ginsburg Daniels LLP.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day