- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I focused on Natalie’s stunning features and kept it overall beautiful and simple,” says beauty guru Melanie Inglessis of working with Natalie Portman, who’s the face of Miss Dior fragrance, for The Hollywood Reporter‘s Cannes cover issue. “It’s a very natural look with the emphasis on gorgeous healthy skin and a little definition around the eyes.”
Check out the below products Inglessis used during THR‘s shoot so you, too, can score Portman’s luminous complexion.
DiorSkin Star Fluid Foundation (diffuses light for shine-free results, i.e. a perfectly matte complexion); $50, dior.com.
Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo 1 (ideal for soft, natural contouring); $39, sephora.com.
Delicate Smokey Eye
DiorShow Khol Stick in Smoky Brown; $32, dior.com.
Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow in Taupe Grey (a highly-blendable, gel-powder eye shadow); $21, sephora.com.
DiorShow Mascara Pro Black (layer it on lashes for desired volume sans unsightly clumps—less for day, an extra swipe for amped up eyes at night); $25, dior.com.
Dior Rouge Brillant lipshine in Paname; $35, dior.com.
Read Natalie Portman’s complete THR cover story, here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day