- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With Robin Wright‘s stylist Kemal Harris pulling double-duty as her costume designer on the third season of House of Cards, first lady Claire Underwood is getting the Jackie O treatment. Wright’s wardrobe still is extremely fitted and tailored but with a shock of color (after two seasons of monochromatic tones) and that much-talked-about Ralph Lauren silver gown. When it comes to giving presumed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton styling advice, however, Harris demurs: “I don’t want to change her wardrobe. I want her to change the world!” Still, she offers up a few ideas:
Harris recommends a rally-ready burgundy two-piece she designed for Wright on the show (Harris custom-makes about a third of Wright’s looks).
The stylist likes this Michael Kors pre-fall look for travel on Air Force One.
Wright’s Manolo Blahnik suede ankle strap pumps; $645, barneys.com.
Fendi 2Jours bag; $2,400, bergdorfgoodman.com
This story first appeared in the March 27 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Hollywood Reporter
saturday night live