- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the Nov. 21 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Thinking differently: Danny Boyle’s Steve Jobs biopic is such a closely guarded project that THR has learned that actresses up for the part of one of the late Apple impresario’s daughters are being given random scenes from the second season of the film’s screenwriter Aaron Sorkin’s HBO drama The Newsroom to prevent any leaks.
See more Hollywood’s 100 Favorite Films
A Sony rep didn’t respond to a request for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed by Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize