- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a new clip from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1, Katniss is probably wishing the rebellion could shell out some money for name tags.
In a scene from the highly anticipated film, our hero meets a slew of newbies, including Cressida, played by Games of Thrones‘ Natalie Dormer. Cressida is a resident director who was enlisted by Plutarch to create footage of Katniss.
Watch more Katniss Discovers Peeta’s Fate in New ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Clip
Cressida first introduces Katniss to her assistant, Messalla (Evan Ross), followed by brothers Castor (Wes Chatham) and Pollux (Elden Henson), who comprise the camera crew.
Read more Box Office: ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Could Top $150M in U.S. Debut
Katniss quickly learns that she won’t be doing a lot of small talk with Pollux. “Capitol cut his tongue out years ago,” Cressida explains brusquely.
Lionsgate releases the film Nov. 21. See the full clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”