- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A month after ICM Partners’ Michael Kagan was promoted to head of the International Television and Media Department, the agency has hired agent Andy Stabile, a veteran in the space.
Stabile served as head of alternative at the Kaplan Stahler Agency, where his clients included Band of Outsiders, New Birch Productions, Emerge Pictures and Factual, as well as reality executive producers Bo Banks (Judge Mathis), Maureen FitzPatrick (Hot Bench), Tara Siener (Top Chef) and Sean Travis (The Hills). He also represents model Selita Ebanks, Today director Rob George and designer Elaine Turner.
“Andy is a highly regarded agent who brings years of experience and relationships with him to ICM Partners,” Kagan said in a statement. “We are happy to have him join our team.”
Before Kaplan Stahler, Stabile was an agent in CAA’s alternative television department for 13 years, where his brokered deals included ESPN’s SportsNation, NBC’s Food Fighters, Oxygen’s Preachers franchise, MTV’s Todrick and Esquire’s Knife Fight and Car Matchmaker. Before becoming an agent, Stabile served as a production executive at Big Ticket Television, whose series included Moesha, The Parkers, Judge Judy and Judge Joe Brown.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day