- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ICM Partners COO Justin Dearborn has resigned, the company on Saturday confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
His tenure was brief, having left the Tribune Publishing Co. in February to join ICM.
In addition to Dearborn’s exit, chief human resources officer Cindy Ballard also announced her resignation this week. She joined the talent agency in March, replacing longtime HR officer Karen Abrams.
An internal memo obtained by THR states, “At the end of this past week, Justin Dearborn and Cindy Ballard informed us of their desire to depart the agency. They have agreed to stay with us through the end of the year to help with a smooth transition. We appreciate the significant contributions they both made to the agency and wish them the very best going forward. We look forward to making some exciting announcements in the coming weeks.”
No replacements for these two positions have been named.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day