- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ICM Partners has promoted nine agents to its partnership, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The new additions are:
Jessica Lacy, head of international and independent film
Dennis Ashley and Robert Gibbs, co-heads of the West Coast urban music division
Alexandra Machinist, publishing
Erik Horine, Dan Norton and Pete Stone, television literary
Sean Freidin, co-head of television
Doug Johnson, motion picture literary
“We founded ICM Partners on the principle of rewarding success and providing an opportunity for growth for our agents,” the partnership said Tuesday in a joint statement. “The spirit of teamwork and collegiality that we envisioned is embodied by this outstanding group of agents.”
The nine elevations bring the partnership total to 47, up from its inaugural class of 29 when the agency’s management buyout was completed in May 2012. The last wave of partnership promotions occurred in 2013.
This summer, ICM will move to the top five floors of its current office building in Century City, where its logo will be affixed atop the tower at 10250 Constellation Blvd.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day