- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ICM Partners has signed digital star Arden Rose in all areas, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
With 102.8 million views and nearly 1.5 million subscribers to her eponymous YouTube channel, Rose has parlayed her signature quirky humor from her vlogs and tutorials into acting roles. She stars on the House of Cards-inspired comedy Mr. Student Body President, one of the inaugural series from Brian Grazer and Ron Howard’s New Form Digital, which recently was renewed for 30 more episodes. She also stars in season two of AwesomenessTV’s anthology drama Guidance. Both series are available on Verizon go90, with Mr. Student Body President also airing in the U.K. on Channel 4 through Keshet International.
Next month, Rose will release her first book, the humorous self-help guide Almost Adulting: All You Need to Know to Get It Together, via HarperCollins. Watch the charmingly self-deprecating book trailer below.
Rose continues to be managed by Byron Ashley at Big Frame and repped by attorney Jessica Marlow at Weintraub Tobin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day