- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Steve Coogan is all cowboy-ed up to play a demanding celebrity (who is shooting a Western-themed episode of his cooking show) in The Hollywood Reporter’s first look at Ideal Home.
The comedy stars Coogan and Paul Rudd as a bickering gay couple whose lives are turned upside down when Coogan’s character’s grandson that he never knew he had shows up at their dinner party. The twosome, who live an extravagant existence, decide to take in the new addition after he crashes their lives.
Ideal Home, which began shooting May 11 in Santa Fe, N.M., was written and is being directed by Andrew Fleming. Aaron Ryder, Gabriella Tana, Maria Theresa Arida, Clark Peterson and Maxime Remillard are producing.
The film is being sold at the market in Cannes by Fortitude.
Rudd and Coogan previously worked together on 2011’s Our Idiot Brother.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day