- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
IFC is taking Portland on the road.
In anticipation of the Jan. 6 season premiere of its sophomore comedy, Portlandia, the network announced plans to send stars Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein across America to help promote the return.
“Portlandia: The Tour” will find the co-creators, writers and stars of the series performing live music, screening previews of the upcoming season and talking about their loving lampoon of the title city.
The tour kicks off in — where else? — Portland, Oregon, on Dec. 27, with stops in Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and two dates in New York following through Jan. 21.
IFC is presenting the tour alongside Portlandia producer Broadway Video, and tickets go on sale Tuuesday, Nov. 22.
The complete schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, Dec. 27: Hollywood Theatre, Portland, OR
Wednesday, Dec. 28: Showbox at the Market, Seattle, WA
Friday, Dec. 30: Mezzanine, San Francisco, CA
Tuesday, Jan. 17: Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA
Wednesday, Jan. 18: The Hideout, Chicago, IL
Friday, Jan. 20: Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
Saturday, Jan. 21: Bowery Ballroom, New York, NY
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day