- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Iggy Azalea dominated the summer with her “Fancy” single, and now she plans to do the same this upcoming season, starting with her fashion campaign for Forever 21’s holiday-themed ads. The Australian rapper, who signed with Wilhelmina Models in 2012, stars in the festive photos with her boyfriend, Los Angeles Lakers guard Nick Young.
In one photo, Azalea poses in a sequined mini dress with Young in a black-and-white fitted jacket and plaid pants. In another shot, the House of Style host models a white blazer over a sheer top with black satin pants and a gold body chain. The women’s collection will include pieces in plenty of sequins and metallic colors, and the men’s range will feature tweed patterns and wool blends.
Given that branding experts have projected that Azalea could mean big business for certain labels, it’s not surprising that Forever 21 — a fast retailer that hopes “to become an $8 billion company by 2017,” according to its website’s About Us section — is looking at the influential fashion star to help achieve its goal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day