- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The summer catalog, shot by Chris Shintani and styled by Marco Rodriguez, features the Australian hip-hop star in pieces from popular Revolve brands including T by Alexander Wang, Rachel Zoe, Steve Madden, Lovers + Friends and Shakuhachi. This isn’t the first time the 23-year-old rapper has worked with the L.A.-based e-retailer — her music video for her hit single, “Fancy,” paid homage to Clueless and featured a scene with Azalea scrolling through a fictional Revolve digital closet, which was inspired by Cher Horowitz’s iconic outfit-matching closet in the 1995 film.
“Iggy represents Revolve in both style and attitude. Our customer is risk-taking, sexy and confident; Iggy is the perfect embodiment of that,” said Michael Mente, founder and Co-CEO of Revolve. “We don’t like to play it safe, and neither does Iggy.” For the e-retailer’s spring campaign, the fashion company featured model Emily Ratajkowski, who was in Robin Thicke‘s controversial “Blurred Lines” music video.
Azalea’s complete looks will be available at Revolveclothing.com on May 15. Her new album, The New Classic, will be available for free digital download with the purchase of $100 or more on the site starting April 22.
See Azalea’s summer campaign for Revolve, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day