- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The “I Luh Ya Papi” singer resembled something of a glam superhero in a scarlet, sheer DKNY dress and Marina B earrings. The actress/singer/general badass made sure to flaunt her flawless figure, showing off her long stems and tiny waist in a belted pants-less bodysuit. Considering Lopez is set to receive the Icon Award at Sunday night’s ceremony, we can see why she’d want to make a statement on the carpet.
Meanwhile, Aussie artist Azalea stepped out in in a burgundy Zuhair Murad gown featuring lace accents on the sleeves. IN a departure from the “Fancy” attitude she exudes from her hit track with Charli XCX, Azalea kept things pretty tame with her loose, wavy locks and minimal jewels.
So whose look are you digging: Lopez’s show-stopping glamour or Azalea’s low-key romantic look? Let us know in the comments below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day