- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This is major news: MTV’s famous fashion series House of Style is coming back, and Iggy Azalea has been tapped as its new host. Fancy, indeed.
During the show, the Australian-born rapper will take viewers through L.A.’s best vintage stores, as well as music video set visits with Rita Ora and designer Jeremy Scott. The eight-episode season kicks off Aug. 4 on MTV.com and across MTV’s social media platforms. It will conclude at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards, where fans can see Azalea’s commentary — from red carpet fashion to the performances — on the VMA preshow from 8 to 9 p.m. and the actual broadcast from 9 to 11 p.m.
PHOTOS MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna, Ellie Goulding Hit the Red Carpet
House of Style also will air a special VMA fashion recap episode on Aug. 26 at 7 p.m.
This marks MTV’s second time reviving the House of Style series, which originally aired on MTV in the ’90s with hosts including Cindy Crawford, Rebecca Romijn and Molly Sims, and again in 2012 as an online series with models Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls.
You can bet we’ll be tuning in on Aug. 4. Until then, we’re wondering — what would Cindy Crawford have to say about Iggy Azalea?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day