- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before Noah Cyrus and Labrinth took the stage at Sunday’s iHeartRadio Music Awards for her award show debut, her big sister Miley Cyrus walked out flaunting an “I [heart] Noah” shirt and poster, pumping up the audience by yelling, “Get ready 2017! It’s going to be Noah’s year!”
The 17-year-old singer, performing with Labrinth, opened the performance of her song “Make Me (Cry)” in a red jumpsuit with a heart on her crotch area and a heart cut out on her crop top, matching with Labrinth’s jacket.
The artists kept their first award show performance simple, staying within a few feet of each other with lights shooting to the ceiling, making it look like a jail cell. While the singers mainly stayed put, the lights made the performance pop.
— TBS Network (@TBSNetwork) March 6, 2017
— Riley Couture (@RileyCouture) March 6, 2017
Other performers of the night included Bruno Mars, Big Sean, Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, Chris Martin and The Chainsmokers.
Keep checking THR.com for the latest news from the show, including all the winners as they are announced live as well as video of the performances.
The 2017 iHeart Radio Music Awards, hosted by Ryan Seacrest, took place at the Forum in Los Angeles Sunday night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day