- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With only a few more weeks until New York Fashion Week kicks off, IMG has announced its new partners and logo (which will differ its shows from the ones it doesn’t produce).
IMG revealed Thursday that Lexus will be the new auto sponsor for NYFW, replacing Mercedes-Benz, which dropped out as the title sponsor in January. Additional partners include Maybelline New York, TRESemmé, Intel, DHL and E! Entertainment.
See more Men’s Fashion Week Front Row
In addition to announcing the new partners of NYFW and Made Fashion Week, which was acquired by IMG, the agency worked with Mother New York to create a brand identity to “help the industry more easily identify the shows and activations unique to IMG,” stated a press release sent by the company. Its black-and-white logo, which will be used by designers that will present their collection at IMG’s two new venues, differs from the one CFDA revealed last month.
You can check out the new logo in the 24-second video below.
— NYFW (@nyfw) August 6, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day