- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The International Music Summit returns to Hollywood for a second year.
The IMS Engage conference, scheduled for April 16 at the W Hotel, will focus on the convergence of music and film and feature the pairings of Moby and David Lynch and Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL in un-moderated “conversations.”
Founded by veteran DJ Pete Tong and music executives Ben Turner and Danny Whittle, among others, the 2013 edition of IMS Engage featured Russell Simmons in conversation with Ultra Music Founder and Sony Music executive Patrick Moxey, music managers Troy Carter (John Mayer) and Amy Thomson (Swedish House Mafia) along with EDM trailblazers Skrillex (with Summit Series founder Jeff Rosenthal) and Diplo with Instagram co-founder Kevin Systrom.
IMS Engage 2013 sold out its allotted space for 350 “delegates.” Tickets start at $320.
Additional participants will be announced in the coming weeks.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day