- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As surprising as it undoubtedly is to many, there are those who felt that Christopher Nolan‘s Inception left a lot to be desired in terms of clarity. For those people, CineFix has created an alternate version of events with an 8-Bit Cinema recreation of the movie that leaves nothing to the imagination — or does it?
While Inception – 8 Bit Cinema lacks the charms of Leonardo Di Caprio or Ellen Page, it does manage to shrink the two-and-a-half hour movie down to a little over two minutes thanks to some expositionary dialogue like “This is not my carpet. We are in another dream” and “Ok, we got Fisher. Let’s hop into his dream!”
The video even has something for those who loved Nolan’s 2010 movie — namely, the realization of just how much you want a 1980s-style arcade game based on the movie. Perhaps we can Kickstarter that out of our dreams and into reality. I’m sure Dom Cobb would approve.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day