- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Despite the torrential downpour in L.A. during Oscars weekend, Hollywood starlets managed to brighten up the gloomy scene with orange outfits at Saturday’s Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, Calif.
American Horror Story actress Angela Bassett arrived on the blue carpet in a bright, hip-hugging orange dress with a low-cut neckline. The 55-year-old star toned down her outfit with a black-and-gray clutch and beige peep-toe heels.
Mud star Bonnie Sturdivant, who was styled by Devon Nuszer, went for a lighter coral shade, keeping it fun and appropriately casual for the awards show. She also added a pop of color with her metallic green cut-out heels.
American Hustle actress Elisabeth Rohm went for a breezy tangerine chiffon gown with cut-outs on the side.
Greta Gerwig — whose film, Frances Ha, was nominated for best feature and best editing — went for a simple, yet bold-colored shift dress. Her nude heels were the perfect companion to the two-tone dress.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day