- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alex Ross Perry, who also worked with Moss on his previous film Listen Up Philip, is directing the psychological thriller, which centers on two friends who steal away to a beach house for a vacation. Although they grew up as best friends, they soon realize how disconnected from each other they have become, allowing their suspicions to bleed into reality.
Drinking Buddies director-writer-producer Joe Swanberg is producing Queen of Earth, which is currently shooting in New York.
Downton Abbey‘s Michelle Dockery was previously attached to Waterston’s role, but exited when scheduling couldn’t be worked out.
Waterston, who recently attended THR‘s New York Fashion Week event, will star in Paul Thomas Anderson‘s Inherent Vice (Dec. 12) opposite Joaquin Phoenix, Josh Brolin and Owen Wilson. Her previous films include The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her and Night Moves starring Jesse Eisenberg. She’s repped by UTA, Silver Lining Entertainment and attorneys Robert Koch and Marcy Morris.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day