- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just as Insane Clown Posse’s annual Gathering of the Juggalos festival was winding down, the body of a male Juggalo was discovered in the Ohio River late Sunday night (Aug. 14), according to the Associated Press.
Twenty-four-year-old Jess Waters, of Murfreesboro, Tenn., was discovered in western Kentucky, near Union County’s Sturgeion Island area. Sturgeion Island is adjacent to Cave-in-Rock, Illinois’ Hog Rock Campground, the site of this past weekend’s Gathering of the Juggalos festival. Authorities say that Waters’ body was with a Juggalo-related arm band — enough to confirm that he had attended the four-day fest.
Union County Coroner Stephen Shouse says Waters’ autopsy reports were inconclusive, and ruling of death is currently inconclusive. “We don’t suspect foul play. There was no trauma. We are pending toxicology and history if we find out who he is,” Shouse said, prior to the official identification of the body.
The Kentucky State Police are also reportedly investigating a Gathering attendee who has gone missing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day