- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Naomi Campbell doesn’t just know how to walk a runway — she knows how to run one too. On Saturday night, the supermodel hosted her Fashion for Relief charity show at Lincoln Center to support the Ebola Survival Fund, an organization that works to help those affected by Ebola in Liberia and Sierra Leone.
A long list of Campbell’s supporters, including Justin Bieber, Vivica A. Fox, Frankie Grande, Estelle and Russell Simmons, came to watch the show. “Every time I see a celebrity use their voice to make a difference, I show up,” Simmons told Pret-a-Reporter.
Rosario Dawson, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Osbourne, Paris Hilton, Tyson Beckford, Quincy and Michelle Rodriguez all walked in the show alongside Campbell, wearing designers such as Diane Von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen, Emilio Pucci, Givenchy, Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein.
“I’m glad someone’s paying attention,” Michelle Rodriguez said about Campbell’s efforts to support the Ebola Survival Fund. “She’s got a lot of love for Africa. I think that’s really sweet. It’s beautiful. You never expect somebody who seems so vain to be so sweet.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day