- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jeremy Scott, in collaboration with production designer Julio Himede, has created a vibrant and fun Instagram photo experience on the VMAs red carpet, where the designer — who also redesigned this year’s Moonman statue — will be stationed to ‘gram away with talent, so you’ll never have to miss a moment of celebs stepping out in the most outrageous outfits (never forget the meat dress). And if you’re already following Scott, then you know his Insta feed will be an extra colorful one during the VMAs.
In addition to seeing all the selfies that are sure to appear from the carpet on Instagram, the photo-sharing app has also created a VMAs curated collection within the Explore section. Among the accounts that will appear in the “Voices of the Video Music Awards” section include Ed Sheeran (@teddysphotos), Taylor Swift (@taylorswift), Kendrick Lamar (@kendricklamar), Mark Ronson (@iammarkronson), Bruno Mars (@brunomars), The Weeknd (@abelxo), Nick Jonas (@nickjonas), Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj), Ellie Goulding (@elliegoulding), Fetty Wap (@fettywap1738) and of course, the evening’s host Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus), among many more.
Here’s to giving a double tap to the VMAs.
A photo posted by Jeremy Scott (@itsjeremyscott) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day