- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paramount is developing a reboot to the 1990 crime thriller Internal Affairs.
Richard Gere and Andy Garcia starred in the movie about an Internal Affairs agent who becomes obsessed with bringing down a cop who has managed to maintain a spotless reputation despite being involved in a web of corruption. William Baldwin, Laurie Metcalf and Michael Beach co-starred.
Todd Garner, who recently worked with the studio on the family film Playing With Fire, will produce under his Broken Road Productions banner.
Paramount is also developing a reboot of the 1997 action thriller Face/Off with 22 Jump Street scribe Oren Uziel set to write the script and Neal Moritz attached to produce.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”