- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Christopher Nolan fans talk about the agony of waiting to hear what his upcoming mysterious projects are about. Well, that can be the same even if you’re potentially going to star in one of them, as Matthew McConaughey learned.
“I don’t know the title, I don’t know what it’s about or anything. I fly in,” the actor tells The Hollywood Reporter. “We go in his office and we talk for three hours. Not one word about the film, not what it was about. I came away knowing nothing else about the film. We talked about who we are as 43-year-old men, talked about who we are as [fathers], talked about our kids. We talked about some other films and work and just got really a sense of each other. And so when I walked out, I had a little bit of, ‘OK, what was that?’ I think he wanted to see who I was.
Watch the video above to see Nolan’s take on the whole incident.
Both men had plenty more to say during a revealing Interstellar roundtable, which also featured Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day