- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Irina Ignatiew and Henrik Pabst have been named deputy managing directors at German television sales outfit Red Arrow International, which handles global distribution for such shows as The Taste and Lilyhammer.
The appointments, which take effect immediately, will see Ignatiew handle global sales of Red Arrow’s scripted content. Pabst will oversee distribution of formats and factual content.
Both executives will report to Red Arrow International managing director Jens Richter.
Both are internal promotions. Ignatiew used to head up Red Arrow sales and co-production efforts to German- and French-speaking territories. Pabst has been in charge of entertainment programming acquisitions for Red Arrow, which is controlled by big German broadcasting group ProSiebenSat.1.
Red Arrow has been a focus for the company as it has been looking to diversify its revenue streams.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day