- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prince Eric, is that you?
Oh no, sorry, it’s just Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, The Little Mermaid hottie’s human doppelganger. But you can’t blame us for confusing the blue-eyed, 6-foot-2 dreamboat, who took office just eight short days ago, for a Disney prince.
So Justin Trudeau is actually Prince Eric? pic.twitter.com/nO5nqpAJrO
— Caity Foxx (@CaCaityFoxx) November 8, 2015
The 43-year-old leader of the Liberal Party of our great northern neighbors might as well be a prince, as he’s, you know, running a country and stuff. On his current agenda? Legalizing marijuana, furthering the feminist movement and taking adorable family photos with his wife and kids.
But honestly, between the windblown, identically swooped black locks, the robust jawline and, let’s not forget, those big blue eyes, have we any evidence to the contrary that Trudeau is not, in fact, the cartoon figure reincarnated?
Wait! We take it back. He’s actually Clark Kent/Superman.
Or, no, he’s more John Wayne?
Just kidding. Trudeau is actually John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. Knew it.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day