- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eva Mendes is an undeniable beauty — and the envy of every die-hard Ryan Gosling fan — so it’s not surprising she’s a new face of Esteé Lauder. Along with the announcement she’ll front the beauty brand’s New Dimension skincare line, they’ve just unveiled an interview that reveals a lot of juicy tidbits about the actress.
For starters the Cuban-American stunner shares that she prefers heels over flats, boyfriend jeans to skinny and that her can’t-live-without wardrobe essential is a great belt. She’s also not into yoga or Pilates — Mendes’ favorite workout is Krav Maga — and she’s currently streaming Broad City.
But her best answer was to the question: “What is your idea of happiness?” to which she answered, “Sleeping in — and a deep dish pizza. Chicago style.” A woman after our own hearts. And, it seems, a woman in desperate need of more sleep, since she also shared that her greatest fear is not being able to sleep in, and that if she could change one thing about herself it would be her obsession with sleeping in. Somebody get Mendes a Chicago deep dish pizza in bed, stat!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day