- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cara Delevingne may not be the highest-paid model of 2014 (Gisele Bundchen took the crown for that), but she could be well on her way. The supermodel-turned-actress reportedly earned roughly £6,500 (or about $8,000) per day in 2013, according to the Telegraph via Daily Express.
Given that she’s appeared on practically every fashion campaign and magazine cover as of late, it’s not surprising that the runway model is making huge profits with her modeling career. She most recently collaborated with DKNY for a clothing line, walked the Saint Laurent runway and starred in Topshop’s holiday campaign.
Delevingne plans to step back from modeling for a bit though, as she pursues her acting career. “[Modeling] has definitely become more on the back burner, just because there’s no way I can work as much as I have been. I mean, every day of my last couple of years, I’ve been modeling and now, I’ve just been doing films,” the 22-year-old told WWD. She’s set to star in Pan with Hugh Jackman and Rooney Mara, as well as take on the lead female role in the film adaption of John Green‘s Paper Towns. With roles like these, we suspect her paycheck won’t be shrinking anytime soon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day